The Cisco Meraki MA-ANT-23 sector antenna is an 11 dBi, MIMO, 2.4 GHz antenna ideal for providing client coverage over focused areas. It is designed for use with Meraki APs that have N-type connectors.
Features & Benefits
The directional antennas focus wireless signals in a particular direction by creating a co-polarization pattern. Typically, you’ll be able to extend the reach of a radio by up to 2.5x in a particular direction.
Easy to Mount
The antenna comes with everything you need for a pole or wall mount, and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 2 cables with N-Type connectors are integrated with the antenna.
Cisco Meraki’s antenna accessories improve the reach and connectivity of a Cisco Meraki network by focusing and increasing signal strengths between MR74s.
- Antenna type: panel
- Frequency range: 2.400 – 2.500 GHz
- Gain: 11 dBi
- Polarization: linear, vertical / horizontal
- Half power bandwidth / horizontal: 70
Physical & Environmental
- Dimensions: 9.2" × 5.5" × 1.6" (233 mm × 140 mm × 40 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (525 g)
- Material: UV resistant plastic
- Temperature: -40 F to 158 F (-40 C to 70 C)
- Connector: 2 × N-type
- Mounting hardware included
- Mounts to walls or poles
- Cables with two N-type connectors included
- Certified for use with the MR74
- 1 Year hardware warranty included